Associated Senior Consultant at mhtconsult, primarily associated the EU-project ArtWork in the period 2021-23 as performing artist and project coordinator. Educational background i.a. as Cand. mag in Theatre Research & Performance Studies from University of Copenhagen, actress from e.g. The Acting Studio and T. Schreiber Theatre & Film Studio in New York, Drama and Theatre Department Goldsmiths College, University of London, various performing arts courses from The Danish National School of Performing Arts/Further Education Department, Diploma Education from Sensory Training Institute as well as vocal training from Anne Rosing Institute and Rhythmic Center CPH. 10 years of practical and theoretical experience at the intersection between the artistic, Culturelle and social field e.g. as project employee, teacher, evaluator, theatre and cultural worker, artistic creator, actress and physical performer.
As a performing stage artist, active as freelance actress, permanently associated actress at the art restaurant Alchemist as well as performing arts entrepreneur who is currently developing on own music performing arts project.
As a performing arts creator and teacher, specialized in participatory, collaborative and interactive theater methods, performance techniques and performative communication. Has worked as a theater and cultural worker for the past ten years in the intersection between, on one hand, dramaturgical work, theater and film production, project management, workshop-, festival-, team building- and event planning, and on the other hand with vulnerable youth, integration and citizenship.
Furthermore, has been employed as a teacher, knowledge and development employee at The Danish National School of Performing Arts/Further Education Department with main tasks in relation to the school’s artistic diploma and master level educations, project coordination on the school’s EU-projects, international collaborations and desk research.
Previously, has been employed at mhtconsult as a consultant and project employee for evaluation and development assignments. Among other things, was associated with the Integration Center The Rose with responsibility for the center’s activities for ethnic minority children and young people aged 7-16 and the centers Girls Club for 16-19year old young women. Has from these tasks experience with i.a. development, coordination, planning and implementation of youth activities, association work and networking, and with transverse collaborations between local schools, institutions, civic and cultural centers, e.g. The Culture Yard in Elsinore.
Examples of current and previous employment:
- Actress, Artistic Creator and staging own music performance “The Love Project” produced by lunARTics – cross-artistic performing arts
- Performing Artist and Project Coordinator at ArtWork EU-project
- Actress and Artistic Creator at the two-star Michelin art restaurant Alchemist
- Actress, Playwright and Singer throughout six years in the theatre group Rostra Stage Art
- Actress at Sydhavn Teater
- Physical Performer during the “Female Primordial Force” Hangar Lab by Kristján Ingimarsson Company
- Project Dramaturg etc. CaféTeatret (now Theatre Black/White)
- The Opera House and The Playhouse, The Royal Danish Theatre
- Hotel Pro Forma
- Husets Teater
- Meridiano Teatret
- The Film Company Alphaville Pictures CPH
- The tv- and Production Company True Stories at Nordic Film Denmark